Friday, August 28, 2009

One Crazy Month

The month of August has definitely been one to remember. I left my old job at WTRF-TV in Wheeling and I found a new position with a Publishing Company, Guide Book Publishing to be exact. I'll be working as an Account Sales Representative. I have never done anything like this in my life, but I look at it as a new opportunity.

August started off great. Two good friends of mine got married at the start of the month. I am really happy for the both of them. I remember the first night they met at Miami almost four years ago. I can't believe how time goes by so fast. It was a great wedding and I'm glad I was a part of the celebration.

My dad just recently went into the hospital. His foot as been really bad. I won't go into the details, but he was not doing well when he was admitted a few days ago. He's looking much better now and hopefully he'll be able to come home soon. He gave my mom and me a bit of a scare this week with his health, but I'm glad to see his health improving. Obviously, those are the cliff notes for the month of August. Perhaps in due time I'll be able to go into more detail about all of these events. For now this will do until my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment